<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9116666?origin\x3dhttp://thepastmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=7095957383940540238&amp;blogName=WELCOME+TO+XE%27S+BLOG+%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxianxianxian.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fxianxianxian.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

The Past Memories.

Saturday, May 15, 2010
Weekends!
Jerry @ 6:25 AM

Hi!

Just reach home not long ago, can't stand it staying at home for the past 8days alr! And since I'm not needed to work for the weekends and my mc has been extended for another week due to my eye condition i'm gonna fucking get out of house! I don't give a fuck anymore about my eye. Fuck it! So what if I can't see? I'm not gonna care anymore although it's hurting like fuck now due to today's appointment, doctor said it has became worse then the previous week and did some cleaning for me today. Super uncomfortable and pain process! But it did get better now and idk why the pus just keep coming out aft the doc clean it. I can't really see Anything at all today.

But heck! I'm still going to get out from home today!

I guess that's it? I'm lazy now lol~ time to snooze!

Happy days are over! Back to square 1? :(

template by seven ten design