Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Sleepless?
Jerry @ 5:54 AM
Fuck? I don't know what's wrong. I've been sleeping at such hour for days! So screweddddd?! I don't know why... Probably I'm thinking too much again...? Or I'm just bored...? Aiks!
Been doing nothing much these couple of days. Been wanting to go shop for my bag before I head back to work but no kaki want go leh! -_-? Guess i gotta go for some lonely shopping soon! HAHA CRAP! Shall see to it.
I'm so bored right now! I'm thinking should I just go to sleep or what? I'm tired but not very sleepy ZZZ! blah~ guess I'll just plug my headphones and nua on bed till I get a better idea!
Oh btw, you 'guys' are just another bunch of 'cbks' that I've known. Fantastic lah! Think of it also make me mad! :@ but o well, shall see your tomb soon. lol!
|
|