<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9116666?origin\x3dhttp://thepastmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=7095957383940540238&amp;blogName=WELCOME+TO+XE%27S+BLOG+%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxianxianxian.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fxianxianxian.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

The Past Memories.

Friday, May 21, 2010
:(
Jerry @ 4:01 AM

Been thinking alot all of a sudden, what do I really intend to do? What do I really want?
I don't know? So many things have been going the wrong way from the start of 2010.
So many problems, so many heartbreaks, so much has happen ever since then. I've not move on? Why? Why am I still holding on to the past? Why? Been questioning myself alot. I really don't know what should I do. I need someone, I need a listening ear? A helping hand probably?

What should I do next? I hate my life now ever since I lost that very important thing me and my family had. I may seem normal but no? I don't have a choice but to accept it?

I don't know! My mind is thinking about so many things right now. I just wish I could end my life now. Someone told me that I should talk to my mom about the problems troubling me because she's the closest person to me. But I don't wish to? I don't want her to know anything about what I'm thinking although she's my mom. I don't know why?

I hate all these feelings right now! Seriously hate it. What should I do to change things and life? I'll try to move on like you did. Hopefully I can do it? :/

I'm tired and sleepy, restless for nights. I don't know what should I really do. I'm trying my best in everything.
I guess I'm falling ill soon too. Having cough and flu now together with my swollen eyes. Going for my checkup later @ 10am but it's near 5 soon. I couldn't get to sleep. I don't know lah!!!

If only I can run away and avoid everything that's happening now. Fuck it very much!

template by seven ten design