Sunday, May 16, 2010
...
Jerry @ 4:49 PM
Hi?
It's a boring Sunday today! Since I've got nothing to do I shall talk some craps on tpm.
Friday night I went out after my eye checkup. Head to tamp to meet some friends.. Slack awhile in the arcade doing nothing much? Near closing went down for a smoke and got screen by a bunch of CID out of no where -.-! After that went to inter mac for dinner and waited for xb to get his ironhide till abt 1-2am can't remember. Then went over to kovan mac to find the others, slacked around for awhile the rest said gtg home alr! Since they're going home we headed to geylang for supper! But I dint ate though.. After supper alr near 5am so xb sent us home. Home = slp. End of Friday.
Saturday! Wasn't really one I expected? Vic and jol called up asking me to go town. End up I called cow along haha! And Vic was super bastard! Jio us for movie and when he's already at cineleisure he dint wanna buy tickets and expect me to buy it when I reach there! Wth right?! But end up he still bought it anw lol~ reach there around 5+, asked cow to acc me shop for clothes awhile then they came to look for us. Slacked awhile then headed up for movie alr as it's starting at 7. We caught the movie losers! Not very fantastic but it's sure worth watching. Funny show and great shooting skills! After movie was alr like 9! Wanted to eat pizza hut as planned for our dinner but it was alr kinda too late so Vic aka A.S.K jio us for sushi tei! So everyone also on jiu lai liao lor! Order quite alot of stuffs end up I'm the one clearing it all! ';..;' eat finish alr so fat and bloated lor! LOL~ after eating we had no plans alr, anyhow walk out from paragon then they saw this 12 seater limo I think. Can't remember how long was it! Then both Vic and jol took out their handphones and snap the limo! =_= and they even ran across the road to snap a picture of it! Lame right! Hahaha! After that we got no place to go alr as it was like near 11 and jol has to work today. So we send him to mrt station and plan what's next for the 3 of us. End up we went to esplanade and slack! Really bring back the memories where we use to have so much fun during our younger days. Talk and crap alot till about 3+ I guess? Vic left so only left the 2 of us. Dint really know what to say to her. Tried to console her and stuffs but she's still the same. Doesn't wanna open up to me still. End up talked abt myself awhile. :/ after awhile xb came with his ironhide so we went for supper! Bakutteh @ outram area. Was great! Time was alr 4 or so and we went rounding around town to look for 7-11! Although we passed by lots of cheers and 7-11 xb didn't stop! He said wasn't bling enough for him. LOL CRAP RIGHT! so I suggested grand cathay, reached there also no bling as everything was close alr! :| went to 7-11, grab some drinks and drove to marina barrage =_= slacked for awhile cow said tired alr. So xb sent us back. Home = slp!
Sunday! Which is now? I'm home, thinking of lots of craps and finding things to do. :/ guess Ima go slp or something =_=
hopefully cow is feeling much better after the 2nights out. Cheer up already! Don't emo and /wrist again k! ^^v
I've got lots to say and so many problems in my heart. But who's there? Who's the one I can talk to? Who's the one who will listen and give me advices? Who's the one who is willing to do all these? My best bro? Nope, he's no longer there anymore. I missed him and the times we use to spend together and stuffs. Ppl say we look alike even we're not blood related. But I treated him as my real brother. Now he's gone and i've no one else left to talk to anymore. What should I do? Who will listen and be there anymore. Who who who? Sighhhh..
|
|